Tuesday, June 17, 2014

20 Facts

Rules : Once you've been tagged, you're supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tagged, you've to tag the person who tag you.

1. I don't like milk tea/thai tea/pull tea, anything that is basically tea combined with milk. Don't get me wrong, I love milk and tea, but individually.

2. I was named after my birth's procedure; caesar --> cessi :))

3. My hair is actually thick, curly, and frizzy like a lion's mane, and I got bullied a lot thanks to it. (Proof: http://instagram.com/p/koDpcHJhao/) In second year of junior high, I finally got my parents' approval to straighten my hair and voila here I am, after several attempts of smoothing.

4. I am what people mostly considered as an introvert (hello, an INFP here) and I don't think that neither introverts nor extroverts should make a big deal about it. Just embrace it. I don't see the point of bragging or complaining about it, because each has their own perks and downside :-)

5. I love writing as much as I love drawing, that's why I joined the game and wrote this post.

6. I own multiple accounts for each social media, especially text-based ones, also for multiple purposes (have I told you that I love writing?).

7. I don't like instrumental music. For me, vocal is the most pivotal part in a song and it gives a soul to the song (that's why I find it hard to like a song if the music is good as hell but the vocal is terrible). Also, you can't sing along to instrumental songs. I can make exception for some like Soil & "PIMP" Sessions and Joe Hisaishi, but still, I can't love them wholeheartedly like I love non-instrumental music.

8. Back in elementary high school, I used to be a die hard fan of rock-punk-emo music. When Linkin Park came to Indonesia, I came all the way to the airport just to see them. I even got Simple Plan's Chuck Comeau's original signature. I also had nicknames I made for my internet persona back then, Chzy/Chz/Chziie, influenced by Chester Bennington whose nickname was Chazy Chaz. (((maaf alay)))

9. My memory becomes very hazy these days and it's hard for me to remember details. I don't even know why.

10. I'm 20, I love plushies, and I still sleep with them.

11. I secretly dislikes Benedict Cumberbatch and I don't know why people are so obsessed over him. His face is weird and his name is a big joke. (fangirl rage in 3.. 2..) But that aside, he's indeed a good actor.

12. I'm in no position to say this but I really hate it when fangirls or fanboys hypersexualized my favorite characters and/or movies, e.g make aggravated yaoi pairings out of it, or make sexy personification of a kaiju/mecha. Just NO. (more fangirl and fanboy rage in 3.. 2..)

Scantily clad Pacific Rim's Jager personification, with underboobs here and there. Seriously, what's the point of wearing armors if you're exposing so much skin and wearing nothing underneath?

And what the hell happened to Muto?????? Guys, please, with all due respect, cut all the moe-sexy crap.

13. I reaaaally admire people who can be smart without being arrogant, snob, or self-righteous. It's hard to be very down to earth, genuine, and smart at the same time.

14. I'm quite sensitive; I cry easily especially when it comes to movies.

15. I'm a double pro: professional procrastinator. Help??? :-(

16. Like most of Indonesian people, I can't live without rice-based dishes. For me, a carb-free diet, no matter how effective, is a no no. You can tell me to cut my carbohydrate intake, but don't ever tell me to live without them.

17. I can't ride bicycles and motorcycles, can't drive cars as well. But at least I'm planning to learn how to drive a car. Uh.. Wish me luck?

18. I'm still learning English. I know I make heaps of grammatical mistakes here and there, and I don't mind being corrected.

19. I LOVE CATS (HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HATE SUCH LOVELY CREATURES??)

20. I collect posters, movie posters to be exact. Any idea on where to get them? (aside from relying on magazines or printing them myself)

No comments: